tisdag, februari 14

The Beauty!

Holy macaroni, checka in Adele i kommande numret av amerikanska Vogue. Vacker som en sommardag. Dessutom ger hon en väldigt hjärtligen intervju där hon bland annat berätta om hur mycket hon hatar uppmärksamheten, röda mattan och rädslan av att uppträda. Dessutom berätta hon hur hon är när det kommer till kärlek och förhållanden.
“I love a bit of drama. That’s a bad thing. I can flip really quickly. I am not bipolar, but I go from ‘Oh, my God, I love you’ to ‘Get the fuck out of my house!’ really quickly. And I never sit there and talk about it. I give them the silent treatment. They’re like, ‘Tell me what I’ve done so I can say sorry!’ What else? It used to be that I loved a drink a bit too much. But I don’t drink no more. The good things: I am attentive. I will do anything for my man. I am a good cook. I’m funny. Always want to have sex.”


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar